Life in the Palms – Pembroke Pines Real Estate in February of 2020.
The Market is in Motion.
Pembroke Pines real estate is moving. 2020 is off to a great start with signs of what looks to be a strong year for the South Florida marketplace. The holiday season is over and buyers are actively looking for their next place to call home. We’re excited to tell you a little about what we’ve been doing with our portfolio of Pembroke Pines listing inventory.
901 SW 146 Terrace, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
The “Tamarind” town home in the highly sought out community of “Cobblestone” in Pembroke Pines is well on its way to closing this coming March 16th. This beautiful and spacious town home is from the first phase of construction in the development and boasts soaring ceilings throughout. There is lots of natural lighting from the generous sized windows and plenty of space to spare in the bedrooms and living areas. One of my favorite features of this town home is the two private courtyards it showcases, which I can say are unlike any other Pembroke Pines town homes I have ever come across in my real estate sales career.
Some features of note:
- listed for $389,900
- 2,168 square feet of living are under air conditioning
- 3 bedrooms / 3 full bathrooms / 2 car garage
- 2 private gated courtyards
- upstairs loft (easily converted into a 4th bedroom for those that need it)
- 1 full bedroom & bathroom downstairs
- located along one of the two most private lines in the community
641 NW 170th Terrace, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
This meticulously maintained town home in the “Pembroke Isles” community is under contract and well on its way to closing. This property is tastefully appointed with kitchen and bathrooms that have been recently remodeled. Hurricane impact windows throughout were installed under two years ago and there is definitely a pride of ownership that prospective purchasers appreciated as they toured this home prior to it going under contract in less than two weeks on the market.
Some features of note:
- list price of $335,000
- 1,422 square feet of adjusted living area
- 3 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms / 1 car garage / 1 car driveway
- positioned along the best line of the “Palms” subdivision within “Pembroke Isles” with a stunning lake view
445 SW 147 Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
The “Essex” floor plan in the “Carriages” line of the “Cobblestone” community is officially available for sale as of today. The sellers entrusted us to market and sell their South Florida condominium for top dollar – and deservedly so as it was the builder’s model unit and definitely stands out from other similar units that have recently sold in the development. Photography and video are scheduled for this coming Thursday and will be up this very week for your viewing pleasure.
Features of note:
- list price of $279,000
- 2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms / 1 assigned parking space
- 1,678 square feet of adjusted living area
- hurricane impact windows & doors
- turnkey property – tastefully appointed interior finishes throughout
- tri-level condominium with both bedrooms on the uppermost level & kitchen, family & dining rooms on the 2nd floor
Pembroke Pines Real Estate
We want your business. We deserve it. Contract with us to list your home for sale and you will receive top dollar within what the market will support. Our comprehensive marketing strategy will generate more showings for your property than your competition. We do not cut corners or try to save on proper marketing exposure for our customers – you hire us to do a job and we will deliver with your goals always at the top of our professional relationship. With nearly 500 closed residential real estate transactions between us, you can bank on Aly Abraham and Oscar Rodriguez of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services EWM Realty to deliver on our promise to serve you with the highest integrity and competence in the real estate marketplace.