“Cobblestone” Pembroke Pines Market Update December 2019
Market Facts & Trends “Cobblestone” 2019
“Cobblestone” In Pembroke Pines
This highly sought out master planned development in the heart of Pembroke Pines is located behind the “Cobblestone Plaza” off of Pines Boulevard and SW 149th Avenue. The community is comprised of 774 total family dwellings comprised of 150 condominiums and the majority of the units being fee simple town homes that come with either a two car garage or two car driveway.
Cobblestone is a manned guard house community that features the following amenities / conveniences for its residents:
- security 24/7 via manned guard house entrance and a roving patrol in the evenings
- resort style swimming pool with cabana and sundeck
- onsite property management currently through Miami Management
- exercise room overlooking the community pool
- 2 tot lots
- central community water feature with beautiful landscaping
- clubhouse that residents can book for private events with a full kitchen
- wide and sprawling paved community sidewalks throughout
Conveniences / Attractions Nearby
The Cobblestone community is conveniently situated within minutes of the very best that living in the City of Pembroke Pines has to offer. You do not have to drive very far to enjoy / utilize any of the conveniences / attractions listed below.
Cobblestone residents enjoy ease of access to the following points of interest:
- Pembroke Lakes Mall
- Pembroke Gardens Mall
- C.B. Smith Park
- Cobblestone Plaza
- Pines Boulevard restaurant and retail corridor
- I75 access ramps
- Memorial West Regional Hospital
- Chapel Trail Preserve
- Sawgrass Mills Mall
- The Shops at Cooper City
- and much more
Cobblestone Town Home Floor Plans
Cobblestone Condominium Floor Plans
My Current Listing in Cobblestone
901 SW 146 Terrace, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027 is the “Tamarind” floor plan and is currently offered for $395,000.
This is one of the two largest properties offered in the Cobblestone community and features the following for your consideration:
- 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms (with one full bedroom and bathroom located on the 1st floor)
- 2 car garage
- 2 private courtyards
- nearly 2,200 square feet of living area under air conditioning
- commodious upstairs loft which can easily be converted to a 4th bedroom for the family that needs it
- soaring ceilings throughout the first and second floor
- French door entries
- generous sized bedrooms, closets and bathrooms
- an abundance of large windows throughout which leads to great natural lighting in the home
Your Virtual Tour of the Cobblestone Community
Contact Oscar Rodriguez for Pembroke Pines Real Estate
In the real estate market to purchase or sell Pembroke Pines real estate? With nearly 450 sales in the Pembroke Pines market alone in the past years I am confident I can guide you successfully through the buying / selling process with competence and skill. Place your trust in a professional with a proved track record in your specific real estate local market.
You can see my sales record on my Zillow profile here.
My professional bio is in my LinkedIn profile here.
Last but not least you don’t have to take my word for it – check out some of my customer reviews below…