A Snapshot of Pembroke Pines Real Estate – 1 Year to Date
Inventory Activity of Properties $250,000 – $500,000
It’s been a very active year to date in one of my primary markets of focus – the City of Pembroke Pines. Take a look at the market snapshot below which highlights residential real estate facts and trends of all property types (town homes, condominiums, single family homes) in the price points I primarily work with in this area.
A Tour of Some Recent Sales by Oscar Rodriguez
- listed for $290,000 and closed for $285,000
- 3 bedrooms; 3 bathrooms; 1 assigned parking space; tri-level condominium; 1,670 square feet of living area under air conditioning
- listed for $230,000 and closed for $224,000
- 2 bedrooms; 2 bathrooms; 1 assigned parking space; single story condominium; 1,040 square feet of living area under air conditioning
10641 NW 20th Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
- listed for $425,000 and closed for $420,000
- 4 bedrooms; 2 bathrooms; 1 car garage & 2 car driveway; single story home; 2,206 square feet of living area under air conditioning
1123 SW 147 Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
- listed for $355,000 and closed for $350,000
- 3 bedrooms; 3 bathrooms; 2 car garage; two story town home; 1,801 square feet of living area under air conditioning
15879 NW 4th Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
- listed for $355,000 and closed for $337,000
- 3 bedrooms; 2 & 1/2 bathrooms; 1 car garage & 2 car driveway; two story home; 1,716 square feet of living area under air conditioning
15865 NW 7th Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
- listed for $425,000 and closed for $425,000
- 3 bedrooms; 2 & 1/2 bathrooms; 2 car garage & 2 car driveway; two story home; 2,199 square feet of living area under air conditioning
705 SW 147 Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
- listed for $289,900 and closed for $287,450
- 2 bedrooms; 2 & 1/2 bathrooms; 2 car driveway; two story town home; 1,285 square feet of living area under air conditioning
Pembroke Pines – a Great Opportunity
Like some of the properties you see above? There are plenty of opportunities still in this South Florida city within the $250,000 – $500,000 price range. Own a home in Pembroke Pines and considering that it’s possibly time to sell? There is plenty of demand for your home if you’re in this price bracket. Looking in this city for your future home? There is inventory and you will have various options but you need to act fast once you identify your target – there is plenty of competition in the buyer marketplace when properties are priced right.
Search for your future home here.
Your Pembroke Pines Realtor
Dedicated. Distinguished. Down-to-earth. These three words describe my career in real estate. I have a keen understanding of how to properly handle a real estate transaction – with tact and unwavering dedication to the needs of my customers. I strive to be a resource over the course of a lifetime rather than a participant in a single transaction, helping my customers with their evolving real estate needs as their stage in life changes. As a longtime resident of South Florida I have seen this quaint piece of paradise grow into a global destination that is drawing more and more buyers locally, nationally and abroad. My fluency in Spanish gives me the ability to negotiate effectively in South Florida’s diverse and ever-changing market.
By leveraging the power, presence and prestige of of the Esslinger Wooten Maxwell Realty International brand, I market my listings through EWM’s global network, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. This potent international alliance of more than 550 brokerages across more than 65 countries that span 6 continents exposes my listings to more than 131,000 associates globally. Equally as powerful is EWM Realty International’s parent company, HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate. HomeServices of America is the second largest real estate brokerage services firm in America with more than 41,000 associates throughout 30 states. By working with me you get more than just a realtor, you contract with a resource that is committed to getting you the highest possible results, and a network of associates that all have one goal: finding the buyer for your home.