A Stunner – 10641 NW 20th Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
Under Contract in Less than One Week
This completely remodeled single family home in the highly sought out neighborhood of “Pembroke Lakes” was showcased on the market for less than a week. After multiple showings this charmer went under contract and we’re on our way to closing tomorrow. She’s a beauty. This transaction has been a win / win for both sellers and buyer. With the proper online marketing and showing strategy this home beat out its competitors that have been on the market for a substantially much longer time.
Some features of note on this show ready home:
- 4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 1 car garage
- 2,324 sq. ft. of adjusted living area
- 1974 year of original build
- 10 year old roof
- newer air conditioning unit (both inside and outside)
- hurricane impact windows & doors throughout
- large format porcelain flooring throughout the entire home
- tastefully appointed / remodeled kitchen & bathrooms
- spacious master bedroom
- generous sized backyard with plenty of room for a swimming pool
- no mandatory homeowners’ association
- listed for $425,000
A Sneak Peek
10641 NW 20th Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026 in Motion
Why We Sold Fast
There are various factors that impact a property’s sales cycle time. Some of these variables we have control over, and some we do not. As a South Florida licensed real estate agent it’s my responsibility to the sellers that contract me to market, negotiate and ultimately sell their homes to provide as much expertise as possible to advantageously influence the factors that we can control.
In this particular case we had the following advantages:
- high demand local market with less than 6 months of supply inventory
- property is eligible for VA, FHA and conventional mortgage financing – opening up our potential pool of buyers
- marketing above and beyond what the competition was implementing – we had more exposure
- sellers that listened to my advice on showing standards and criteria
- sellers’ willingness to accommodate as many showings as possible – the more times the property is shown to different prospects the more likely you are to receive offers
Oscar Rodriguez with Esslinger Wooten Maxwell Realty International
Time to sell your South Florida home?
Dedicated. Distinguished. Down-to-earth. These three words describe my career in real estate. I have a keen understanding of how to properly handle a real estate transaction – with tact and unwavering dedication to the needs of my customers. I strive to be a resource over the course of a lifetime rather than a participant in a single transaction, helping my customers with their evolving real estate needs as their stage in life changes. As a longtime resident of South Florida I have seen this quaint piece of paradise grow into a global destination that is drawing more and more buyers locally, nationally and abroad. My fluency in Spanish gives me the ability to negotiate effectively in South Florida’s diverse and ever-changing market.
By leveraging the power, presence and prestige of of the Esslinger Wooten Maxwell Realty International brand, I market my listings through EWM’s global network, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. This potent international alliance of more than 550 brokerages across more than 65 countries that span 6 continents exposes my listings to more than 131,000 associates globally. Equally as powerful is EWM Realty International’s parent company, HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate. HomeServices of America is the second largest real estate brokerage services firm in America with more than 41,000 associates throughout 30 states. By working with me you get more than just a realtor, you contract with a resource that is committed to getting you the highest possible results, and a network of associates that all have one goal: finding the buyer for your home.
Awards & Designations
EWM Realty International Chairman’s Club 2016
EWM Realty International Chairman’s Club 2017
EWM Realty International Chairman’s Club 2018