Cobblestone Pembroke Pines – Properties for Sale February 2019
Pembroke Pines Condominiums & Town Homes for Sale
Hi, my name is Oscar Rodriguez and I am a real estate agent with Esslinger Wooten Maxwell Realty International. One of my markets of focus is the “Cobblestone” gated community of Pembroke Pines, nestled behind the “Cobblestone Plaza” right off of SW 149th Avenue and Pines Boulevard. This fairly new development consists of 774 total units, the majority of which are town homes knows as “The Courtyards,” and a smaller concentration of condominiums throughout the center of the community known as “The Carriages”.
Here is an MLS link to the properties currently offered for sale in this Mediterranean inspired neighborhood in a great Pembroke Pines location. I know this market and its nuances very well – call me if you’re interested in touring any of these unique properties.
“Cobblestone” Real Estate Market Facts & Trends
It never hurts to be an educated consumer. Here are some community specific market facts and trends for your consideration.
Things to Know – Cobblestone in Pembroke Pines
In the market to purchase a Cobblestone condominium or town home? Below are some relevant facts you should be aware of to save you time and expense.
“The Carriages” – Cobblestone condominiums:
- condominium association payment of $380 monthly which includes: building exterior insurance (fire, windstorm & liability); building exterior maintenance (painting buildings & pressure washing roofs); Comcast cable package (internet included); alarm system monitoring; use & maintenance of common areas; manned guard house 24/7; roving security in the evenings; onsite property management
- 1 assigned parking space per unit (all units regardless of bedroom & bathroom count)
- tri-level buildings which include single story condos on the first floor (2 & 3 bedrooms) and tri-level condos (2 & 3 bedrooms)
- all are equipped w/ hurricane impact windows & doors
- all units have front door access only – there are no rear doors leading out to the parking lots behind the buildings
- water & electricity are metered individually
- if you require financing you will only be able to utilize conventional mortgages – no FHA or VA mortgages
- if you require financing your lender will require an “HO6” policy – check with your insurance agent or mortgage lender for rates
“The Courtyards” – Cobblestone town homes:
- homeowner association payment of $285 monthly which includes: building exterior maintenance (painting buildings & pressure washing roofs); Comcast cable package (internet included); alarm system monitoring; use & maintenance of common areas: manned guard house 24/7; roving security in the evenings; onsite property management
- deeded two car garage or driveway
- two story buildings throughout the community
- phase 1 town homes came equipped with either hurricane panels or shutters & phase 2 town homes are equipped with hurricane impact windows & doors
- all units have a minimum of one private courtyard
- all units have both front and rear access doors
- water & electricity are metered individually
- if you require financing this product line within the community is eligible for FHA, VA and conventional mortgage financing
- you will need to obtain an “HO3” policy if you require mortgage financing – check with your insurance agent or mortgage lender for rates
A “Cobblestone” Video Tour
Some Cobblestone Community Pictures
Oscar Rodriguez – Esslinger Wooten Maxwell Realty International
Dedicated. Distinguished. Down-to-earth. These three words describe my career in real estate. I have a keen understanding of how to properly handle a real estate transaction – with tact and unwavering dedication to the needs of my customers. I strive to be a resource over the course of a lifetime rather than a participant in a single transaction, helping my customers with their evolving real estate needs as their stage in life changes. As a longtime resident of South Florida I have seen this quaint piece of paradise grow into a global destination that is drawing more and more buyers locally, nationally and abroad. My fluency in Spanish gives me the ability to negotiate effectively in South Florida’s diverse and ever-changing market.
By leveraging the power, presence and prestige of of the Esslinger Wooten Maxwell Realty International brand, I market my listings through EWM’s global network, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. This potent international alliance of more than 550 brokerages across more than 65 countries that span 6 continents exposes my listings to more than 131,000 associates globally. Equally as powerful is EWM Realty International’s parent company, HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate. HomeServices of America is the second largest real estate brokerage services firm in America with more than 41,000 associates throughout 30 states. By working with me you get more than just a realtor, you contract with a resource that is committed to getting you the highest possible results, and a network of associates that all have one goal: finding the buyer for your home.