705 SW 147 Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027 – another Life in the Palms Listing
Beautiful Pembroke Pines Town Home
Live here. Another charming Pembroke Pines town home in the community of “Cobblestone” brought to your attention by Oscar Rodriguez with Esslinger Wooten Maxwell Realty International. This one will definitely be pleasing to your eyes. Please take a look at the tour below and let me know your thoughts…
Property Features for Your Consideration
This Pembroke Pines town home offers its future resident:
- 1,350 sq. ft. of adjusted living area
- 2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms
- 2 car deeded driveway
- private courtyard
- soaring ceilings w/ recessed lighting fixtures throughout
- complete set of hurricane storm shutters
- 2006 construction
- spacious bedrooms w/ spacious closets
- upgraded kitchen w/ 42″ uppers, granite counters & stainless steel appliances
- cultured marble counters in the bathrooms and super clean fixtures, flooring and bathing facilities
- an ideal location along one of the best lines within the community w/ a preserve to the rear
- spacious downstairs living area w/ family / dining combination & entrance living room
- generous sized windows for plenty of natural lighting throughout the home
705 SW 147 Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027 3D Tour
On a Map
“Cobblestone” in Pembroke Pines is a gated community that is within minutes of the following conveniences / points of attraction:
- C.B. Smith Park
- Pembroke Lakes Mall
- Pembroke Gardens Mall
- Cobblestone Plaza (anchored by Whole Foods)
- Pines Boulevard retail & restaurant corridor
- I75 access ramps
- cities of Weston, Miramar, Davie & Cooper City
“Cobblestone” in Pembroke Pines – the Community
This Mediterranean inspired neighborhood offers its residents the following amenities / conveniences:
- resort style swimming pool w/ sundeck
- community club house w/ full kitchen for special occassions
- 2 tot lots
- exercise room
- wide, expansive & paved walkways throughout the length of the community
- onsite property management
- manned guard house 24/7
- roving security in the evenings
- beautiful fountain feature w/ surrounding greenery
Public Schools Assigned to 705 SW 147 Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
You can see the assigned public schools in the Great Schools link here.
You should know that this property is eligible for FHA, VA and conventional mortgage financing.
The association fee of $285 per month covers the following:
- alarm system monitoring
- Comcast cable package
- regular maintenance of the common areas and the exterior of the buildings
- use and maintenance of the amenities
- manned guard house entrance 24 / 7 along w/ roving security in the evenings
- onsite property management
- reserve fund
- liability insurance for the common areas
There are two access points to the community, one being from Pines Boulevard and the rear access through Pembroke Road. The Pembroke Road access is through an electronic gate and not a manned guard facility.
There are a total of 774 units / residences in the community, a minority of which are deeded condominiums and the majority of which are deeded lot and block town homes. This Mediterranean inspired development was built from 2005 -2015 in 2 phases. There is a condominium association and a town home association, both of which are governed by the master association.
The Listing Agent
You can check out my Facebook page dedicated to this community here.
My LinkedIn profile here.
“Cobblestone” in Pembroke Pines is one of my markets of specialization and I am confident that if you are looking at this community as a potential future home, there is no other agent that can guide you through the selection process like yours truly. Give me a call and let’s get started with your home search. I will be happy to personally tour you through this listing or other current offerings in the marketplace.
Thanks for the read.