1506 SW 147 Terrace, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027 – Take a Look
A Sneak Peek
Cobblestone in Pembroke Pines – Video Tour
1506 SW 147 Terrace, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027 – Details
Some features of this property for your consideration:
- offered @ $360,000
- 2013 construction
- 2,290 sq. ft. of adjusted living area
- 3 bedrooms / 2 & 1/2 bathrooms
- 2 car garage
- 2 private gated courtyards for your enjoyment
- open concept distribution of space with volume ceilings throughout both floors
- upstairs loft in addition to the bedrooms
- hurricane impact windows & doors
- corner lot positioning allowing for lots of natural light throughout the unit
- stainless steel Whirlpool appliances (range, refrigerator, dishwasher, space saver mounted microwave)
- clothes washer & dryer are located in the garage
- tile and engineered wood flooring in all areas under air conditioning
- granite counters & wood cabinetry in the kitchen & bathrooms
- situated along the most private line of the community with no neighbors to the rear of the property
- and much more for your consideration on your personal tour
What I Like about the “Magnolia” Floor Plan
This is one of my favorite layouts within the “Courtyard” town homes of the “Cobblestone” community. The fact that it is a corner unit affords it more privacy than many of the other town homes of similar size and both of its private courtyards are ample enough to provide its new resident with comfortable space to barbecue / grill out or develop / exercise green thumbs with nurturing a great space for greenery and relaxation. The living / dining room and family room areas on the first floor are conducive to entertaining / hosting as they both see through to the generous sized kitchen. The bedrooms are spacious and the loft upstairs can be utilized for many purposes such as a game room; arts & crafts space; office or a library / reading area.
This is a rare offering in that this floor plan is one of the least built in the community and is therefore not often available in the marketplace for those looking to move to this community.
Another perk is that the garage is accessible from both the kitchen of the home and the side courtyard.
Association Fee of $285 Monthly
What do you get for this?
- 24/7 manned guard house
- roving security guard in the evenings
- use and maintenance of the common areas which include: exercise room; community pool; club house; 2 tot lots
- Comcast cable package
- alarm system monitoring
- liability insurance for the community common areas
- onsite property management
- regular maintenance of the exterior of the buildings (pressure washing, painting)
- common areas maintenance (landscaping)
Cobblestone in High Demand
This community is relatively new in comparison to surrounding similarly priced neighborhoods and it’s location is key. Its residents have ease of access to the I75 access ramps and they are within minutes of:
- Fort Lauderdale & Miami International Airports
- Port Everglades
- C.B. Smith Park
- I75, I595 & the Florida Turnpike
- retail, restaurants and top tier healthcare facilities
- Pines Boulevard retail corridor
- the cities of Weston, Miramar, Cooper City, Davie, Plantation, Sunrise and Fort Lauderdale
- Sawgrass Mills Mall
- and much more
“Cobblestone” as a Community
A flair for the Mediterranean.
Cobblestone is an architectural fusion of Spanish / Mediterranean design located ideally just five minutes west of I-75 in the city of Pembroke Pines, South Florida.
A relatively new townhouse / condominium community, construction commencing circa 2006 and finishing just recently in 2014, its residents enjoy the modern lifestyle concept of “new urbanism”.
Residences are within walking distance to the Cobblestone Plaza, a sizeable commercial mall that fronts the entrance into the neighborhood with such retail stores and restaurants as Whole Foods, Pet Supermarket, Party City, Chase, Arena Salon and Spa, Shinju, Corner Bakery, Orange Theory, and many more.
The concept of localized living is truly perfected here. For the more laid back days, just three minutes beyond the Cobblestone guard house lies the palm tree laden strip of Pines Boulevard, your gateway to open air Pembroke Gardens Mall (restaurants, bars, and all of the boutique shopping you can handle) or the more traditional closed air Pembroke Lakes Mall (think big anchor store shopping and food court).
C.B. Smith Park (waterpark, running, cycling, tennis, water skiing, and anything else outdoorsy you can conjure up in the hot Florida sun) is a wonderful public attraction to explore on those days you need to burn off some physical energy.
Cobblestone is designed with wide, expansive, paved walkways that course through the 774 residence grounds. Its greenways are meticulously manicured by a professional landscaping company. Palm trees take residence by the hundreds and sway with the wind. Amenities boast a generous cool blue community pool surrounded by recliners, tables and chairs under the shade and breeze of a fan laden clubhouse.
An onsite property manager, manned guard house, janitors, and maintenance performed on all of the common areas by the pros allow you to enjoy the best part of living in a planned community – your time.
Let the professionals concern themselves with upkeep of the high standard set for the Cobblestone lifestyle so that you focus your spare time on doing those things that make you happy. Go fishing, cycling, to the movies, out to eat, or laze around on the hammock in your courtyard and read that book.
Setting Community Sales Records
A shameless plug but it is my blog after all…
I have set the current record for the highest closed sale in this community since the builder finished construction in 2015. 14715 SW 15 Court, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027, the “Tamarind” floor plan was listed for $400,000 and closed out at $395,000.
I recently sold 1502 SW 147 Terrace, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027 which was the highest closed resale of the “Oak” floor plan in this community since 2015.
And 1504 SW 147 Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027 was the highest closed resale of the “Maple” floor plan since 2015, listed by yours truly as well.
Time to buy / sell in South Florida? Oscar Rodriguez with Esslinger Wooten Maxwell Realty International is a very good option…