Closed Sale – 15865 NW 7 Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Closed Sale for Full Price
15865 NW 7 Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028 closed this past Friday, October 5th for $425,000 – full asking price. This meticulously maintained single family home in the highly desired neighborhood of Towngate of the City of Pembroke Pines did not last long on the market. We went under contract within days of being showcased on the MLS and you can see why in the slideshow below:
Some of the highlights of this charming home for your consideration:
- 1995 construction
- 3 bedrooms / 2 & 1/2 bathrooms
- 2 car garage and 2 car driveway
- 2,390 approximate sq. ft. of living area
- 7,935 sq. ft. lakefront lot
- bamboo and tile flooring throughout most of the home
- tastefully updated bathrooms
- beautifully appointed kitchen with plenty of storage and counter space
- full size clothes washer & dryer in a separate laundry room that leads to the garage
- hurricane accordion shutters throughout
- soaring ceilings and a great layout ideal for family living
- spacious bedrooms and closets
- awesome lot with a great view and plenty of room for a pool
- great community amenities including a tennis court, pool and exercise room
- ideal location right off of the Pines Blvd. retail and restaurant corridor within minutes of the I75 access ramps
A 3D Tour
Thinking of Selling Your Broward County, Florida Home?
Dedicated. Distinguished. Down-to-earth. These three words describe my career in real estate. I have a keen understanding of how to properly handle a real estate transaction – with tact and unwavering dedication to the needs of my customers. I strive to be a resource over the course of a lifetime rather than a participant in a single transaction, helping my customers with their evolving real estate needs as their stage in life changes. As a longtime resident of South Florida I have seen this quaint piece of paradise grow into a global destination that is drawing more and more buyers locally, nationally and abroad. My fluency in Spanish gives me the ability to negotiate effectively in South Florida’s diverse and ever-changing market.
By leveraging the power, presence and prestige of of the Esslinger Wooten Maxwell Realty International brand, I market my listings through EWM’s global network, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. This potent international alliance of more than 550 brokerages across more than 65 countries that span 6 continents exposes my listings to more than 131,000 associates globally. Equally as powerful is EWM Realty International’s parent company, HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate.
HomeServices of America is the second largest real estate brokerage services firm in America with more than 41,000 associates throughout 30 states. By working with me you get more than just a realtor, you contract with a resource that is committed to getting you the highest possible results, and a network of associates that all have one goal: finding the buyer for your home.