New to the Market. Great Rental Opportunity in Exclusive Pembroke Pines Community.
The Location On A Map
About The Property
11353 SW 13 Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33025 is a town home offered for rent by Oscar Rodriguez with EWM Realty International in a highly desired community in a great location within minutes of the best that this city has to offer its residents.
Some features for your consideration:
- offered for $2,700 per month on an annual lease contract
- 1st, last and security deposits required
- 2014 construction with hurricane impact windows & doors throughout
- 3 bedrooms; 2 & 1/2 bathrooms; 2 car garage & 2 car driveway
- large format tile flooring throughout the downstairs & all wet areas
- granite counters & maple wood cabinetry in the kitchen & bathrooms
- stainless steel appliances (range, refrigerator, dishwasher and space saver microwave)
- full size washer & dryer
- spacious master bedroom with a generous sized screened balcony
- ample master bathroom with both a soaking tub and a large separate shower with frameless enclosure
- open concept layout incorporating the living / dining room and kitchen area for a great hosting / entertaining space
- corner lot positioning
- screened patio off of the 1st floor
- upstairs loft area that can be used as a game room; media room; study or lounge area
- 9.5′ ceilings throughout with recessed lighting and tastefully appointed fixtures
- and much more to appreciate on your personal tour. For additional details you can take a look at the MLS link to the property here: https://matrix.southfloridamls.com/matrix/shared/CR3ryXd9bw/11353SW13thStPembrokePinesFL33025
The community itself offers its residents a resort style swimming pool; exercise room; clubhouse and is laid out ideally for those of you that are running or cycling enthusiasts to keep your track within community boundaries if that is what you normally prefer.
For more information on the community itself, you can visit the builder’s website here.
Attractions / Points Of Interest Nearby
Pembroke Pines has a multitude of options to offer its residents in terms of healthcare practitioners, outdoor recreational facilities, restaurants, nightlife, retailers and quality public schools.
Here are some noteworthy Pembroke Pines mentions for your consideration:
- Pembroke Gardens Mall
- Civic Center
- Chapel Trail Park Nature Preserve
- Pembroke Lakes Mall
- C.B. Smith Park
- Sawgrass Mills Mall
- Whole Foods Market
- Cobblestone Plaza
- Pines Boulevard retail corridor
- Florida International University West Broward Campus
- Markham Park
- and many other highly desirable venues and locations
The Assigned Public Schools
You can find the information on the assigned public schools for this property right here: Greatschools.org .
The Listing Agent
Oscar Rodriguez with EWM Realty International is extensively familiar with the local South Florida residential real estate markets of Pembroke Pines and Fort Lauderdale.
Prior to entering the general real estate industry with EWM Realty International he was the onsite sales associate for Standard Pacific Homes at Cobblestone in Pembroke Pines for five years. Throughout that time into the present day he has closed on hundreds of transactions in the Pembroke Pines real estate market – from new construction in developments like Cobblestone, Centra Falls, Raintree and into the resale marketplace in terms of buyer and seller representation on numerous purchase and lease agreements.
For guidance in selling or buying your next home in the South Florida marketplace, reach out to a professional that will look out for your best interests from beginning to the end of your real estate journey.
If you are interested in touring this property or others in Broward County, please reach out and he will be happy to provide you with his services or recommend you to the best person suited to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Thanks for the read.