Last New Construction Unit Left In Calabria – Miramar
The Squillace Floor Plan
This new construction, never lived in condominium in the heart of Miramar features:
- asking price of $299,148
- property address of 2664 SW 81 Terrace #2690, Miramar, FL 33025
- 1,720 square feet of living area under air
- 3 bedrooms; 2 & 1/2 bathrooms
- 2 car garage & 2 car driveway
- corner lot positioning
- 2017 construction
- hurricane impact windows & doors throughout
- granite counters & Euro style cabinetry in the kitchen & bathrooms
- stainless steel Kenmore appliances (range, refrigerator, dishwasher and space saver mounted microwave)
- stacked washer & dryer (Whirlpool)
- recessed high-hat lighting throughout the entire unit
- under mount sinks in the kitchen & bathrooms
- commodious master bedroom with generous sized closets
- open concept layout with kitchen opening out to the living / dining room area – ideal for entertainment / hosting
- generous sized kitchen with an abundance of cabinetry and counter space
- and much more to appreciate on your personal tour
A Slideshow Tour
Inspired by the rich architecture of Calabria in Southern Italy, you will find a fascinating blend of traditional design and modern style. The contrast of traditional exteriors with contemporary innovation and open plan interiors show the current design trends in contemporary Italian architecture. Modern European kitchens and baths, open floor plans and elegant recessed lighting set Calabria apart from the rest while maintaining a price that keeps this exceptional community in the heart of Miramar well within reach.
Association Fee of $233 Monthly Includes
- building exterior insurance
- common areas insurance
- community pool
- multi-purpose sports court
- lakeside jogging trail
- tot lot playground
- manicured sidewalks & lush landscaping throughout the neighborhood
Points Of Interest Nearby
- Miramar Performing Arts Center : 9 minutes
- Miramar Town Hall: 9 minutes
- Towncenter: 8 minutes
- Nova University: 19 minutes
- Broward County Community College: 8 minutes
- Downtown Fort Lauderdale: 25 minutes
- Miramar Park Of Commerce: 8 minutes
- The Shops At Pembroke Gardens: 13 minutes
- Fort Lauderdale Airport: 23 minutes
- Miami International Airport: 23 minutes
- Miramar Hospital: 19 minutes
- Sawgrass Mills Mall: 26 minutes
- Dolphin Mall: 22 minutes
- Sun Life Stadium: 12 minutes
- Pembroke Gardens Mall: 12 minutes
Squillace Floor Plan
G&L Real Estate Development, LLC, a US subsidiary of Empresas Guzman & Larrain was founded in 1980. Today Empresas Guzman & Larrain is a holding company for a group of real estate development companies, vertically integrated to provide construction and real estate sales services. Empresas Guzman & Larrain has a presence in the markets of Chile, Argentina, Spain, Italy and the United States (South Florida). Empresas Guzman & Larrain develops, constructs, and sells a variety of housing types to satisfy the demand for residential housing products. The company is committed to innovating, improving and constantly growing in the housing market, in Chile and abroad.
Since their creation in 1980, Empresas Guzmán & Larraín has grown consistently, all the while maintaining our vision of diversification in investments. In 1984 we expanded our operations to the northern and southern regions of Chile. In 1996 they began to invest in Argentina; in 2001 in Miami Florida; in 2002 we expanded to Europe, starting with Spain; and then in 2005 investing in Italy.
Throughout their history Empresas Guzmán & Larraín has built and sold more than 40,000 dwellings. Today their operations are widely diversified throughout Chile and abroad. They currently have 19 projects on the market in Chile and 7 abroad; these are located in 13 cities in 5 different countries. They also boast a portfolio of properties in excess of 560 acres in Chile, available for development in the next 10 years. Empresas Guzmán & Larraín participates in all aspects of the value chain of real estate activities, from the identification and purchase of properties, to their development and construction, to customer service during and after the sales process.
Currently, their group provides employment to more than 1,500 individuals.
Founded in 1964, EWM Realty International (EWM) is one of the largest real estate services firms in America. The full-service firm has 10 locations spread through Miami-Dade and Broward counties. EWM’s 800 associates and staff members offer residential and commercial real estate services, corporate relocation, and international services, as well as home mortgage and title closing services through affiliated companies HomeServices Lending, LLC and Columbia Title of Florida. EWM’s annual sales volume exceeds $2.6 billion.
EWM is the exclusive Miami-Dade and Broward Counties affiliate for Christie’s International Real Estate (CIRE), the leading and largest network of luxury, independent, real estate firms in the world, and a subsidiary of Christie’s International PLC, the London-based art auction company founded in 1766. With more than 32,000 real estate professionals operating from 46 countries, the affiliate members of Christie’s market the finest residences around the globe.
Contact Me To Schedule Your Personal Tour
You can reach me personally @ 305-342-5257.
For additional information regarding Calabria in Miramar you can also visit the website: http://www.calabriaresidences.com/