ANOTHER LISTING SOLD – COBBLESTONE IN PEMBROKE PINES
14738 SW 12 Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
This charming town home in Cobblestone, a west Pembroke Pines gated community within minutes of retailers, restaurants, outdoor recreational facilities and top tier health care providers was not on the market for long. Demand is high at this price point and in this particular location, as this is one of the city’s most sought out developments.
This particular floor plan features:
- 2,041 square feet of living area
- 3 bedrooms & 3 full bathrooms
- 1 bedroom & bathroom downstairs
- 2 car garage
- list price of $325,000 and final sale price of $315,000
- 2012 construction
- open concept layout incorporating the kitchen with the living / dining room
- 9 & 1/2′ ceilings throughout
- tastefully appointed lighting fixtures
- tile flooring throughout the living / dining room; kitchen & all wet areas
- granite counters & maple wood cabinetry in the kitchen & bathrooms
- stainless steel appliances and full size stacked washer & dryer
- hurricane impact windows & doors
- interior courtyard
- upstairs loft ideal for a family / media / music room
- open balcony off of the upstairs loft room
- and much more to appreciate
On A Map
Cobblestone As A Community
Cobblestone in Pembroke Pines is a newer development that was built by Standard Pacific Homes between the years of 2005 & 2015. It consists of a total 774 family dwellings, the majority of which are made up of fee simple town homes and the minority a concentration of condominiums throughout the center of the community.
Community amenities include a resort style swimming pool; exercise room; fountain and greenery central piece for the enjoyment of the residents and wide, expansive paved sidewalks throughout the length of the entire development.
There are a variety of floor plans in both the condominium and town home products, the smallest of which are comprised of 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms with 1,040 square feet of living space under air, and the largest of which are comprised of 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms with 2,168 square feet of living space under air with 2 car garages and commodious front and rear courtyards.
Live within minutes of:
- I75 access ramps
- Pembroke Gardens Mall
- Pembroke Lakes Mall
- C.B. Smith Park
- Sawgrass Mills Mall
- Whole Foods Market
- Cobblestone Plaza
- Pines Boulevard retail corridor
- Florida International University West Broward Campus
- Markham Park
- and many other highly desirable venues and locations
Cobblestone Video Tour
Great Public Schools
Homeowner’s Association Of $298 Includes
- manned guard house 24/7
- Comcast cable package
- alarm system monitoring
- maintenance of the common areas (pool, clubhouse, exercise room, fountain, community landscaping)
- onsite property manager
- painting the exterior of the buildings
- liability insurance for all common areas
- onsite property clean up / maintenance staff
Your Cobblestone Real Estate Expert
Check out my Facebook page dedicated to this community’s real estate market.
I was the builder’s sales representative for this wonderful development from July of 2010 through January of 2015. I sold hundreds of the 774 units that comprise the Cobblestone Courtyards and Carriages.
I can guide you through the sales process and get you top dollar for your property.
I can guide you through the purchase process and help you negotiate the best contract for your purchase.
Let’s talk and thanks for reading my real estate blog.
Call or email me for the most up to date information available.