Exceptional Value At An Affordable Price. Just Reduced – Make Cobblestone In Pembroke Pines Your Home
A First Floor Charmer
The Bradford floor plan is one of few single story ground floor Carriage condominium units in the highly desirable, gated community Cobblestone in west Pembroke Pines. This Mediterranean inspired community is ideally located in one of the most desirable spots of the city, boasting proximity and ease of access to:
- I75 access ramps
- Pembroke Gardens Mall
- Pembroke Lakes Mall
- C.B. Smith Park
- Sawgrass Mills Mall
- Whole Foods Market
- Cobblestone Plaza
- Pines Boulevard retail corridor
- Florida International University West Broward Campus
- Markham Park
- and many other highly desirable venues and locations
441 SW 147 Avenue # 214, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027 Features
Some highlights for your consideration:
- Just reduced to $267,500
- 1,318 square feet of living area under air conditioning
- 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 1 deeded parking space
- single story & ground floor unit
- spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and counter space
- granite counters & maple cabinetry in the kitchen
- stainless steel under mount kitchen sink
- tile flooring throughout the entire unit (18″ x 18″ )
- large walk-in master closet
- hurricane impact windows & doors
- full size newer stackable washer & dryer
- open concept living / dining area
- cultured marble counter with dual sinks in the master bathroom
- walk-in shower with plenty of elbow room in the master bathroom
- cultured marble counter with maple wood cabinetry in secondary bathroom
- expansive windows throughout which allow for natural lighting to fill the rooms
- and many other features to appreciate on your personal tour
A Sneak Peek
A Video Tour
Cobblestone In Pembroke Pines
This west Pines gated community is comprised of 774 total town homes and condominiums built between 2006 and early 2015. Mediterranean inspired architecture and wonderful amenities provide its residents with a lifestyle of ease and comfort in a centrally located South Florida location.
Built by Standard Pacific Homes (now CalAtlantic Homes), the quality of design and construction is noteworthy as a standard in newer construction that will hold up to the test of time. This community was built by a quality national level Fortune 500 company that’s been in the business for over 40 years.
Great Public Schools
Homeowner’s Association Of $378 Includes
- manned guard house 24/7
- building exterior insurance
- Comcast cable package (basic)
- alarm system monitoring
- maintenance of the common areas (pool, clubhouse, exercise room, fountain, community landscaping)
- onsite property manager
- painting the exterior of the buildings
- liability insurance for all common areas
- onsite property clean up / maintenance staff
On A Map
Your Cobblestone Realtor
Check out my Facebook page dedicated to this community’s real estate market.
I was the builder’s sales representative for this wonderful development from July of 2010 through January of 2015. I sold hundreds of the 774 units that comprise the Cobblestone Courtyards and Carriages.
I can guide you through the sales process and get you top dollar for your property.
I can guide you through the purchase process and help you negotiate the best contract for your purchase.
Let’s talk and thanks for reading my real estate blog.
Call or email me for the most up to date information available.