920 SW 18th Court, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315 – East Fort Lauderdale Charmer
Here Is A Sneak Peek Before You Come To See It In Person:
No Detail Spared For This Stunning & Cozy East Fort Lauderdale Home:
- 1,164 square feet of living area & 7,498 square foot lot
- 2 bedrooms & 1 full bath
- hurricane impact windows
- gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout
- granite counters in the kitchen and bar areas
- stainless steel Frigidaire appliances (microwave, dishwasher, gas range and refrigerator)
- stainless steel under mount kitchen sink
- high end fixtures in the kitchen, bathroom, and bar
- screened front porch for that morning cup of coffee
- Jacuzzi and wood deck
- open concept layout incorporating the bar and living room for entertaining
- customized cabinetry in the kitchen and bar area
- remodeled bathroom with plenty of storage space for necessities
- beautiful exposed ceiling beams
- gas water heater
- covered port for one vehicle and plenty of additional parking in driveway
- fenced backyard
- plenty space for developing your green thumb in the front and rear of the home
Prime Location – Within Minutes Of:
- Las Olas Boulevard
- downtown Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- Galleria Mall
- The Hard Rock
- Holiday Park
- Wilton Manors
- Victoria Park
- Rio Vista
- I95, I595, Florida Turnpike, US1 and I75
- Croissant Park
- and many other venues and highly desired areas
Assigned Public Schools:
Living in east Fort Lauderdale definitely has its perks. You will not run out of places to explore for an incredible nightlife, a multitude of outdoor venues to enjoy, ease of commerce and access to major expressways.
I live, work, play and raise my family in Fort Lauderdale.
I keep a vigilant eye on this local real estate market.
To see this and other wonderful Broward county opportunities reach out to me.
As always, thank you for reading my blog.