Another Riverland Property In Fort Lauderdale That Was Worth A Look
She’s A Stunner
2828 Riverland Road Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Another Riverland beauty that I walked by a few times on my evening strolls and instantly appreciated.
This charming old world home was offered on the market initially on 05/01/2015 for $995,000 and closed on 8/10/2015 for $750,000.
Property features for this sale included:
- 2,736 square feet of living area and a total area of 3,784 square feet
- 3 bedrooms / 2 & 1/2 baths
- 2 car garage
- water frontage with canal width of 81′-120′ that’s about 4o minutes from the intracoastal
- deeded dock
- half acre lot with a private gated drive and yard
- 20’x40′ pool overlooked by a covered patio – ideal for outdoor hosting
- eat in kitchen
- formal dining and living rooms as well as a separate family room
- marble, parquet and wood flooring
- 1 full bedroom downstairs
- and many other features that you had to see in person (take a look at the slideshow above)
Closed sales within the past three months in this Fort Lauderdale area:
- highest sale – 4 bedrooms / 4 baths / 3,658 square feet of living space / listed @ $1,189,000 and closed @ $1,100,000 / $310 a square foot / 377 days on the market
- average sale – 3 bedrooms / 2 baths / 1,609 square feet of living space / listed @ $297,643 and closed @ $283,363 / $169 a square foot / 59 days on the market
- median sale – 3 bedrooms / 2 baths / 1,485 square feet of living space / listed @ $264,950 and closed @ $258,000 / $157 a square foot / 33 days on the market
84 closed sales in the past 3 months:
- 1 of the 84 closed sales was $1,000,000 or over
- 1 of the 84 closed sales was $700,000 – $799,999
- 3 of the 84 closed sales were $600,000 – $699,999
- 1 of the 84 closed sales was $550,000 – $599,999
- 1 of the 84 closed sales was $450,000 – $499,999
- 7 of the 84 closed sales were $400,000 – $449,999
- 6 of the 84 closed sales were $350,000 – $399,999
- 6 of the 84 closed sales were $300,000 – $349,999
- 21 of the 84 closed sales were $250,000 – $299,999
- 12 of the 84 closed sales were $200,000 – $249,999
- 17 of the 84 closed sales were $150,000 – $199,999
- 8 of the 84 closed sales were $149,999 or under
Days on the market breakdown for the 84 sales above:
- 41 sales were on the market for 0-30 days
- 18 sales were on the market for 31-60 days
- 9 sales were on the market for 61-90 days
- 5 sales were on the market for 91-120 days
- 11 sales were on the market for 120 + days
2828 Riverland Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- sold for $274 a square foot
- on the market for 31-60 days prior to entering into contract
- sold for 75.37% of the original list price
The Neighborhood – Location Is Special
Nestled between the New River south bank and Davie Boulevard, east of State Road 7 and west of I95, Riverland is within minutes of:
- The Hard Rock
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Fort Lauderdale Beach
- downtown Fort Lauderdale
- 17th Street Causeway
- Galleria Mall
- Westfield Mall
- Holiday Park
- Wilton Manors
- I95, I595, I75, and Florida Turnpike access ramps
Though you reap the benefits of ease of access to all of the above and much more, you feel as though you’re in total shelter from the hustle and bustle of the major surrounding conveniences and entertainment venues when within the canopied streets of this gem of a neighborhood.
As you can see from the market statistics there are homes on the market in this little known area for all budgets.
Thinking of buying or selling in Fort Lauderdale?
I study this city’s real estate market daily.
Let’s have a sit down and discuss your needs – it’s time to come up with a plan of action and implement it.
Thanks for reading my blog.
This property was sold by Keller Williams Realty.