401 SW 158 Terrace, Pembroke Pines FL 33027
For Your Consideration
About The Property
401 SW 158 Terrace # 205, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027 is a condominium located within the “Las Verdes” subdivision of Grand Palms, a long established west Pembroke Pines gated neighborhood consisting of a mixture of single family homes, villas and condominiums.
Some features for your consideration specific to this unit for sale by Oscar Rodriguez with EWM Realty International:
- $239,000 asking price
- 1,420 square feet of adjusted living area
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- year of construction is 1991
- 2 stories of living space, the upstairs comprised of the master bedroom and bathroom
- kitchen and 2 bedrooms along with 1 full bathroom on the first floor of the unit
- 1 assigned parking space
- commodious screened balcony with a wonderful view of the Grand Palms golf course
- open concept layout with the kitchen overlooking the living / dining area
- building exterior insurance (fire and windstorm) covered by the condominium association – it’s recommended that you obtain your HO6 policy for the interior
- spacious kitchen with lots of storage and counter space
- and much more to appreciate on your personal tour
- link to the MLS for this property here
For additional details about the community of Grand Palms in Pembroke Pines, you can take a tour of their website here.
Attractions / Conveniences Nearby
Grand Palms is ideally situated within minutes of the I75 north and south access ramps, as well as a short commute to the Florida Turnpike and I595 expressways as well.
Pembroke Pines has a multitude of options to offer its residents in terms of healthcare practitioners, outdoor recreational facilities, restaurants, nightlife, retailers and quality public schools.
Here are some noteworthy Pembroke Pines mentions for your consideration:
- Pembroke Gardens Mall
- Civic Center
- Chapel Trail Park Nature Preserve
- Pembroke Lakes Mall
- C.B. Smith Park
- Sawgrass Mills Mall
- Whole Foods Market
- Cobblestone Plaza
- Pines Boulevard retail corridor
- Florida International University West Broward Campus
- Markham Park
- and many other highly desirable venues and locations
Click on this link to see the public schools assigned to this property.
Click on this link to see some charter school options in Pembroke Pines.
The Listing Agent
Oscar Rodriguez with EWM Realty International is extensively familiar with the local South Florida residential real estate markets of Pembroke Pines and Fort Lauderdale.
Prior to entering the general real estate industry with EWM Realty International he was the onsite sales associate for Standard Pacific Homes at Cobblestone in Pembroke Pines for five years. Throughout that time into the present day he has closed on hundreds of transactions in the Pembroke Pines real estate market – from new construction in developments like Cobblestone, Centra Falls, Raintree and into the resale marketplace in terms of buyer and seller representation on numerous purchase and lease agreements.
For guidance in selling or buying your next home in the South Florida marketplace, reach out to a professional that will look out for your best interests from beginning to the end of your real estate journey.
If you are interested in touring this property or others in Broward County, please reach out and he will be happy to provide you with his services or recommend you to the best person suited to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Thanks for the read.