1282 SW 113 Way, Pembroke Pines FL 33025 – For Sale
A Unique Home In A New Community
There is not much new construction in the marketplace if you are looking for a single family home in the Pembroke Pines, Miramar area. “Raintree” in Pembroke Pines is a gated community currently being finished by Lennar (this used to be a CalAtlantic community until Lennar’s recent purchase of the Fortune 500 company which was announced officially to the public in February of 2018) and is comprised of various diverse product lines, including spacious and high end town homes along with a variety of single family homes.
As of now Lennar is slated to finish the build out of “Raintree” sometime in 2019.
The “Estates of Raintree” line is the largest single family home offering in the community and 1282 SW 113 Way is the “Wilmington” floor plan, the largest of the properties offered.
This home is a unique opportunity for its future owner as there are no more “Estate” line homes being built on the largest of the lakes within the community by the developer, and having been purchased by the current owners in 2016 and not utilized full time, it is in pristine condition and move in ready. Lennar is not offering any homes in “Raintree” of this size, with the same magnificent lake view, and with the same size lot or greater.
For someone looking for a ready to move into home with the best lot positioning within the community, this home is truly a great option.
Property Features For Your Consideration
To truly appreciate the craftsmanship of this home please feel free to reach out to me directly to coordinate your personal tour.
A brief summary of the properties for your consideration of this home:
- asking price of $825,000
- built in 2016
- 11,004 square foot lot on the most desirable lake within the community
- 5 bedrooms / 4 & 1/2 bathrooms / 3 car garage
- 4,110 square feet of adjusted living area
- 1 full bedroom & bathroom downstairs
- rectified porcelain tile flooring throughout the downstairs living area
- exquisitely appointed cabinetry and counters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- top of the line stainless steel appliances
- soaring ceilings throughout both downstairs and downstairs with recessed high hat lighting and tasteful light fixtures
- spacious closets in all bedrooms and plenty of storage space in all bedrooms and bathrooms
- commodious master bath with jetted soaking tub and generous sized stand up shower
- home speaker system (all downstairs & upstairs)
- hurricane impact windows and doors
- expansive upstairs loft ideal for a family entertainment room
- modern, open concept design with an abundance of natural illumination throughout the home
- and much more to appreciate on your personal tour
- resort style community amenities including a stunning pool; exercise room and club house and community lakes
- a link to the floor plan
A Sneak Peek
1282 SW 113 Way Pembroke Pines FL 33025 Mapped
Live within minutes of:
- I75 access ramps
- Florida Turnpike
- Pembroke Gardens Mall
- Pembroke Lakes Mall
- C.B. Smith Park
- Sawgrass Mills Mall
- Whole Foods Market
- Cobblestone Plaza
- Pines Boulevard retail corridor
- Florida International University West Broward Campus
- Markham Park
- and many other highly desirable venues and locations
Why You Want To Live Here
When you’re in the marketplace in search for your home, your reasons for embarking upon your journey will be unique to you and yours.
I can however point out some advantages to making this your future residence that everyone can agree are noteworthy considerations…
If you are specifically searching for a newer single family home in the City of Pembroke Pines / Miramar areas, there are no other new construction communities that will offer this opportunity to you. There are some existing new construction multi-family communities that are great options as well if you’re looking for condominiums or town homes, but currently “Raintree” is your only single family home new construction option and I do not know of any others down the pike anytime soon in these markets.
Location is central for South Florida living. Pembroke Pines offers its residents ease of access to major expressways and is ideally situated within close proximity of the Miami-Dade business hub areas for those looking to transition to Broward life though retaining their Miami-Dade County jobs. Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale and Fort Lauderdale International Airport are less than 30 minutes away, and of course Miami-Dade International Airport is within the same reasonable commute time as well. As noted above there are plenty of conveniences close to this community within Pembroke Pines as well: retail; restaurants; night life; top tier health care facilities; outdoor recreational options and all that we look for when shopping for our future home.
The home itself is beautiful. There was no detail spared and it has been maintained in pristine condition (recently built in 2016). Everything from the accent brick / stonework outside to the colors and materials used on the inside finishes is tastefully appointed and there’s not anything you need to do once you move in save personalize with your furniture and artwork.
Schedule Your Personal Tour
About the listing agent: Oscar Rodriguez with EWM Realty International.
About the real estate brokerage: EWM Realty International.
Thanks for the read.