Beauty Of A Property In Mediterranean Inspired Cobblestone – A West Pembroke Pines Gated Community.
999 SW 146 Terrace, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
Property features for your consideration:
- 2,168 square feet of living area under air conditioning
- offered for $365,000
- 3 bedrooms; 2 & 1/2 bathrooms; 2 car garage
- front & rear private courtyards
- corner lot
- 2006 construction
- soaring ceilings throughout
- open concept layout incorporating the kitchen & family room
- living / dining combination
- ceramic tile & engineered wood flooring throughout
- stainless steel Whirlpool appliances
- master bedroom with his & hers closets
- master bathroom with separate tub & shower
- granite counters & maple wood cabinetry in the master and additional full bathroom
- under mount sinks in kitchen & bathrooms
- large and numerous windows & French doors which allow for lot of natural lighting throughout the unit
- the largest kitchen featured in the entire array of floor plans in this community
A Sneak Peek
999 SW 146 Terrace, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027 On A Map
A Video Tour Of Cobblestone In Pembroke Pines
Places Of Interest Close By
Live within minutes of:
- I75 access ramps
- Pembroke Gardens Mall
- Pembroke Lakes Mall
- C.B. Smith Park
- Sawgrass Mills Mall
- Whole Foods Market
- Cobblestone Plaza
- Pines Boulevard retail corridor
- Florida International University West Broward Campus
- Markham Park
- and many other highly desirable venues and locations
A Few Words About Cobblestone As A Community
This west Pines gated community is comprised of 774 total town homes and condominiums built between 2006 and early 2015. Mediterranean inspired architecture and wonderful amenities provide its residents with a lifestyle of ease and comfort in a centrally located South Florida location.
Built by Standard Pacific Homes (now CalAtlantic Homes), the quality of design and construction is noteworthy as a standard in newer construction that will hold up to the test of time. This community was built by a quality national level Fortune 500 company that’s been in the business for over 40 years.
Great Public Schools
Homeowner’s Association Of $274 Includes
- manned guard house 24/7
- Comcast cable package (basic)
- alarm system monitoring
- maintenance of the common areas (pool, clubhouse, exercise room, fountain, community landscaping)
- onsite property manager
- painting the exterior of the buildings
- liability insurance for all common areas
- onsite property clean up / maintenance staff
A Few Words About This Property
The Sycamore floor plan is one of the community’s most sought out town homes. It affords more privacy than most units with its corner lot positioning and private front and rear courtyards. The kitchen is the largest offered in any of the various layouts in the town home and condominium products available in this entire development.
As you can see from the images above, this home is empty and ready for its new owner / occupant. There’s nothing left to do – bring your furniture and start enjoying yourself in this gem of a unit.
To the rear of this town home is a preserve, which will not be built on. The location of this particular building within the community is unique in that it truly is one of the more private areas within the development.
For information on the current property taxes you can visit this link.
Your Cobblestone, Pembroke Pines Realtor
Check out my Facebook page dedicated to this community’s real estate market.
I was the builder’s sales representative for this wonderful development from July of 2010 through January of 2015. I sold hundreds of the 774 units that comprise the Cobblestone Courtyards and Carriages.
I can guide you through the sales process and get you top dollar for your property.
I can guide you through the purchase process and help you negotiate the best contract for your purchase.
Let’s talk and thanks for reading my real estate blog.
Call or email me for the most up to date information available.