20120 NW 10th Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027 – The Preserve At Chapel Trail
A Great Home In A Highly Desirable Pembroke Pines Neighborhood
Chapel Trail is one of Pembroke Pines’ most desirable neighborhoods for many reasons. If you are looking for a single family home in west Pembroke Pines with great public schools for your children and lots of wonderful amenities to to take advantage of, give this community a worthy consideration.
You can visit the official homeowner’s association website for specifics by clicking on this link here.
Some of the highlights of Chapel Trail amenities for your familiarity are:
- community clubhouse
- fitness center
- large refreshing swimming pool
- soccer and football fields
- tot lot
- tennis courts
- Chapel Trail Park Nature Preserve
- Rose G. Price Park
- Chapel Trail Park
The Preserve At Chapel Trail is the specific subdivision in Chapel Trail where this home is situated. Come and take a look for yourself – this is a beautifully maintained neighborhood with pride of ownership and truly stunningly beautiful homes. All of the properties lining this street have well manicured landscaping and there’s a great deal of curb appeal on display as you drive through the surrounding streets.
A Sneak Peek
20120 NW 10th Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33029 Property Features
Some of the highlights of this home include:
- asking price of $475,000
- 4 bedrooms; 3 bathrooms; 3 car garage
- 3 year old roof (like new)
- home was built in 1992
- 3,186 square feet of adjusted living area
- 7,500 square foot lot
- accordion shutters throughout for hurricane protection
- tile flooring throughout the entire home
- granite counters, wood cabinetry & stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
- open concept layout with kitchen open to a spacious living / dining room
- separate family room from living / dining but still visible / incorporated with the home’s social areas
- very spacious screened lanai in the backyard ideal for entertaining / hosting guests
- separate tub & shower in master bath with his / hers sinks
- walk-in closets in master bedroom
- soaring ceilings with lots of accent lighting throughout the entire home
- dramatic archway entry
- completely fenced in backyard ideal for those future homeowners with pets
If you are in the market for a home to raise your children in, this is a wonderful opportunity. Think of all of the great amenities available for your family’s enjoyment within minutes of this property, as well as the great public school options and family oriented environment that Chapel Trail offers its residents.
This property has been maintained with a pride of ownership by its current residents and is a great option for those looking for value in a highly sought out Pembroke Pines location.
The public schools currently assigned to this home are:
Points Of Interest In Pembroke Pines Nearby
Chapel Trail residents are within minutes of:
- I75 access ramps
- Pembroke Gardens Mall
- Pembroke Lakes Mall
- C.B. Smith Park
- Sawgrass Mills Mall
- Whole Foods Market
- Cobblestone Plaza
- Pines Boulevard retail corridor
- Florida International University West Broward Campus
- Markham Park
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- Chapel Trail Nature Preserve
- and many other highly desirable venues and locations
Pembroke Pines Living
Pembroke Pines is a one of west Broward’s best planned cities in my opinion. You have ease of access to major expressways from most communities throughout the city, all within a few minutes drive to get on I75, I595 or the Florida Turnpike.
There are plenty of outdoor recreational facilities to spend your afternoons or weekends enjoying, with city parks like C.B. Smith that offers Pembroke Pines residents a large water park for the kids’ enjoyment, bike and running trails, picnic areas, tennis courts and lakes that you can canoe or even water ski in. There is plenty of land allocated to the outdoor enthusiasts in this city.
Pines Boulevard offers Pines residents ease of access to shopping, dining, restaurants & bars galore. You simply do not have to go far to get what you need for your home, wardrobe, friends, automotive care, spa & relaxation time, etc. It’s all within a few minutes, especially from this particular property.
Like fresh, organic food? Take a trip to this one. You will not be disappointed.
This is a rapidly growing / progressing city and right now is a great time to get in. There’s a lot of investment capital being poured into the city for mixed use (residential / commercial) property for Pines residents to enjoy in the coming years. Property values in this city are still reasonable and as I mention previously access to major Florida expressways is ideal from most city neighborhoods.
For a little more reading on Pembroke Pines in terms of history and what’s coming down the pike, read this Miami Herald article.